Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Monday, September 28
{271/365} Emily puts on a lot of shows. Although they are quite similar in nature, and usually too long, they are cute and creative. I knew I was in trouble however when she called me down for the "Emily and Liam" show today. Emily demands perfection and Liam at the age of two, is certainly not a kid who likes to play by the rules. In my head I laughed thinking of her trying to "direct" Liam while he ran around in circles, turning the TV on and off. Well, sometimes kids can surprise you. Emily presented her "See, It's My Life Show...The Kicking Butt Show" (don't ask) and revolved it around the fact that Liam doesn't listen. So it didn't matter what he was doing! Apparently that IS her life and she needed to sing about it....while Liam played piano. ;) ;)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Your Emily is so much like MY Emily was at this age! OMG, Emily would put on shows. They were adorable, but LONG! She knew how to start them, but not how to end them. She was also ALWAYS in charge. Jessica had to do what she told her to. Most of the time, Jessica got to introduce Emily! Too funny! I'm laughing as I type this! Anyway, I love the imagination and the ability to be so creative! Makes you proud, doesn't it?