Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday, August 29
{241/365} Years ago I went to my first scrapbook convention, the Memories Expo, in Somerset, NJ. The first year I went with my Mom and we stayed over, the next we went for the day and the year after that I met my friend Kim and we took a class together. Last year I thought it would be fun to bring Emily and take a class...we had a BLAST! This year Kim and I thought it would be great to bring both girls and take a class or two. We were disappointed to find out that the Expo was cancelled in May but luckily another Expo took it's place in August. Yeah! Em & I would take two classes and stay for the weekend. This afternoon Kim and Meg met us for a class and dinner (they live very close to the convention center while we are an hour away). We realized that the girls scrapped just like us...Kim and Meg are very determined and try to get the project done in class while Em and I do what we can, content with finishing later. We had such a great day and didn't want it to end...our plan is to do this again next summer!

No comments: