Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wednesday, September 16
{259/365} Dieting is exhausting. To be perfectly honest, it's not the food that bothers me, it's the inconvenience of it all! I love veggies and fish and I don't mind avoiding anything "white"...but I'm never in the mood to cook. That said, the time has come to get my huge butt in gear. Years of infertility treatments and then actually getting pregnant did a real number on me...and then there was Liam's Autism diagnosis. I was on a roll last year and then I couldn't concentrate on anything but my son. My head is back in the game so it's back to Weight Watchers I go...this has to be it...I have to get my life back!! I'll be 40 in 7 months, 31 days and I'm DETERMINED to enter my 40's as a thinner, healthier me!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Geez, don't even get me started on my failure of this part of MY life! Good luck to you!!