Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tuesday, August 25
{237/365} I cannot believe that a week from today is our last night of freedom. :( Back to early morning drop-offs (yanking a sleeping two year old out of bed), pick-ups, PTO, school newsletter, Brownies, homework, projects...STRESS! Funny, I'm not even the one going to school! This year we start before Labor Day which, quite frankly is throwing me for a loop. Too early...I just want to cry. :( Here is Emily's backpack and 2nd grade supplies. I'm sad just looking at it. I'll miss my kiddo and all of the fun we had this summer. I know Emily will be just fine...me on the other hand...that remains to be seen!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

We're already back in full swing over here!! When they are little, it's so hard, because leaving summer mode is really difficult. It's still hard for us, but the routine is good, and learning is always GREAT! I still don't like getting up early though!!