Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thursday, September 3
{246/365} Emily had a fantastic first day of school. I admit I was a bit worried since this is her first year with a new teacher...she had the same teacher for both kindergarten and first grade. Today she came home smiling again and explained that she is starting a "friend club" with two of her friends. She assured me that this is not exclusive and she wouldn't make anyone feel left out. That said, she was busy in her room all afternoon making friendship bracelets, decorating pencils with stickers and making name badges. She bounds out to show me her badge. It says..."Girls Rock" and in the corner it says "boss". She said she wrote that because she started the club so I suggested "President" for the next time. ;) My favorite thing was that she said..."check out my name badge Mom...and look, I inked the edges!" Now THAT'S the daughter of a scrapbooker!!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Totally cute! DEFINITELY the daughter of a scrapbooker!