Friday, September 25, 2009

Saturday, September 19
{262/365} Frank is the oldest of four and I'm the oldest of three. For almost 8 years now, we had the only grandchildren in the family. That all changed this week when Frank's sister Michelle gave birth to a baby girl! Grace Olivia was born at 9:18am on Monday, September 14th...the little peanut weighed 6lbs. 3oz! Today Frank, Emily and I went to visit our new niece/cousin on Staten Island while my Mom thankfully stayed home with Liam. :) She is an adorable baby who slept the entire day (I'm sure it won't be an easy night). I sat with her for a while, staring at her little face, remembering when my kids were that little...but there were no "I want another baby" pangs. I've reached my limit on babies but I'm very excited about being an Aunt. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Aw! Cute! Being an Aunt is the BEST!