Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Friday, September 4
{247/365} Over a month ago it was 11:30pm and the house was quiet. Both kids finally fell asleep and I was excited to relax and watch a bit of TV before going to bed. Suddenly I heard an amazingly loud "CRASH" and felt my heart trying to jump out of my body! I ran upstairs yelling to see if Emily was OK while turning Liam's light on full blast thinking something fell on him. My Mommy instinct kicked in but then I realized that nothing is above them so nothing could fall on them! I looked everywhere and couldn't find a thing! What the??? It then occurred to me that I looked in the office but I didn't check behind the door. It turns out the wire shelving in my closet (originally used for clothing when it was my bedroom) came crashing to the ground. My office is a complete wreck and with something each weekend and the kids all day I haven't had a chance to even make a dent in this room. I already informed my husband that I will crawl into the rubble during Labor Day Weekend and I won't come out until I can see floor. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! So, can you see the floor yet?