Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sunday, September 27
{270/365} On Frank's 39th birthday I started thinking about throwing a party for his 40th. About six months ago I revisited the idea in my head, not sure if it's something I could pull off. I wasn't sure where he would be or which show he would be working on. Then in July there was word that Ugly Betty would be going to the Bahamas sometime at the end of September/early October. We didn't know who would go or when it would happen. So, there would be no party considering the guest of honor most likely wouldn't be there. :( We finally did get the trip details and with little notice, I was able to gather our families together for a little birthday celebration. We had a great lunch which ended with my home made M&M cake (a McCormack tradition ) and a very sleepy two year old. Although it wasn't a big extravaganza, we had a terrific time and he LOVED his "40 Things We Love About You" gift. Now if only he could get the day off for his real birthday on Wednesday!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Cute!! That cakes looks yummy!