Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tuesday, September 8
{251/365} I started taking Emily to Gymboree when she was about 6 months old. She absolutely loved it and we continued there through pre-school. I enrolled Liam in a class last August and thought he would enjoy the classes as well. I was wrong. ;) The place was too big and he didn't quite know what to do with himself...he was miserable! This was also around the time when I suspected he had some serious issues. Well, a year has passed and he's already a different kid. I thought it was time to try again and get him out there to play with other children. Today we went to an open house and Liam was in heaven! This place is a lot smaller and the equiptment is easier to use...this slide was his personal favorite! I signed him up and we officially start on Monday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I hope he continues to enjoy it!!