Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Saturday, September 26
{269/365} On September 30th Frank will turn the big 4-0. I had no idea what to do for his birthday. A big party was out because of his inconsistent work schedule (although we are having a family lunch tomorrow). We have all of the electronic devices that exist on the planet and the beautiful Burberry watch I got him for our ten year wedding anniversary, has been worn twice (we don't get out much). So, it should come as no surprise that I went the sentimental/homemade route. Along with a subscription to "American Cinematographer" magazine and "Wolverine" on Blu-Ray, I'm giving him a "40 Things We Love About You" gift. It contains forty things we love from Emily, Liam, Riley and myself. It's midnight and it's finally done! Since he won't be home on Wednesday, I can't wait to give it to him tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is wonderful! Is it a scrapbook? What a great idea!