Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday, September 1
{244/365} When I was in school I had always been involved in theatre...I was in chorus, show choir and all of the school musicals. This is why the first thing I did in college was sign up for a class on theatrical make-up. One of the requirements was to work on a production, which I did, called "A Servant of Two Masters". In this production I met a beautiful blond named Lainie...a senior when I was a freshman. It turned out she was not only a beauty...she was nice too!! ;) Lainie and I kept in touch on and off throughout the years (we didn't live too far away) but lost touch when she moved to LA years back. Thanks to Facebook we reconnected and we've had a great time chatting for the past year. She recently moved back to the east coast with her family and today we were finally able to meet! We hung out at the mall with our kids and at first Emily and Remi were a bit shy. Eventually we would go shopping at Gymboree and watching the videos apparently broke the ice. The girls went on the carousel together as if they had known each other for years. I'm thrilled we were able to get together, this was certainly the perfect way to end our summer. :)

No comments: