Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday, September 18
{261/365} Tonight was the first night of Rosh Hashana and we decided to have a little evening celebration. My Mom brought a ton of food (I made the soup and matzo balls) and my brother and Sister-In-Law came in from Manhattan. Although I'm not the most faithful Jewish girl around, I try my best to celebrate and honor the Jewish traditions. Frank and I decided long ago that our would be raised in the Jewish faith, so I really want them to know who they are and where...at least half of them...comes from! ;) In addition to our Jewish New Year celebration, my "baby" brother Mike celebrated his 36th birthday yesterday. The Landau tradition states that all birthdays must be celebrated with an ice cream cake...and there was no way we were messing with tradition!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Ice cream cake = YUMMY! I know NOTHING about the Jewish faith.