Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wednesday, August 26
{238/365} In August, 1988 I walked into a dorm room at Oneonta State with my black comforter and Cure posters only to find a pink comforter and "puppies in a basket" posters. Was I in trouble? That's when I met my roommate Joanne and despite our opposite tastes, we clicked right away! Twenty one years later and "Jo and Jo" are still the best of friends! We live about three hours away from each other but try to meet at least once a year (hopefully more in the future). Today we met at my Mom's house where we celebrated birthdays with our kids...Liam is August, Jo's daughter Alicia is September, Anthony is October and Emily is November. The kids...and their Moms... had a GREAT time as always and we can't wait to get together again!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

How fun! That's fantastic that you're able to get together!