Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Friday, September 25
{268/365} I'm not sure if it's Retrievers, or dogs in general, but Riley has probably spent over half of her life on her back. I think she does this on the off chance that someone ...anyone...will scratch her belly! I also enjoy the fact that she will fall back at any time and on any thing. Case in point...Liam and Emily did quite a number on the office floor today, but here is my pooch resting comfortably on a pink purse, two small blankets and a few cd's. The pièce de résistance however is the fact that Liam is dangerously close to stepping right on Riley's head yet she doesn't flinch. Needless to say after taking this quick camera phone pic, I rubbed that furry doggie belly. Yep, there is a method to her madness. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Silly Riley! Princess loves her belly rubbed too, and when she goes on her back like this, the girls and I always say, "Aw, Princess fall down!" We're goofballs!