Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday, September 6
{249/365} Nothing makes me happier than a three-day weekend...go Labor Day! Sunday's usually go way too fast, ending with the normal "night before school" chaos. Since Monday will be like Sunday this week, we decided today would be the BBQ day. Em decided we should have a "picnic" and have dinner outside. By the time I was able to take a photo, it was getting dark...while we do have lights out there I ran into a bit of a problem. Hanging from the light I noticed a GIGANTIC man eating spider...totally gross. If I flicked on the light, Emily would have gone completely ballistic!! So, they sat there in the dark until Frank was able to remove the intruder. ;) Good times...

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Ugh . . . spiders! Cute photo! Look at Riley!!