Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wednesday, September 2
{245/365} My baby starts second grade today. I remember the first week of preschool. All of the Mom's left the second day, while I stayed in a little room near the classroom, unable to let my only child go. The first day of kindergarten was tough, I let a complete stranger take care of my child for a full day...A FULL DAY! Wow, I was sick that week! In my head I've gotten used to letting go but my heart still breaks a little. I know she loves school which of course makes me very happy but I do love the time we spend together. Each year she looks and sounds older but I'm grateful that she's still my "baby" and I will suck that in for as long as I can! I had a few photos, a couple of her with her back pack, with her friends at line-up, a beautiful in school photo a friend took...but she chose the one with her brother. She adores him so I'm certainly not surprised. :)

No comments: