Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Saturday, September 5
{248/365} Over a month ago I was roaming around the Internet, looking to see what was new in the scrapbooking world. I decided to check out the new Imaginisce paper lines when I stumbled across a blinkie introducing the new iTop. Curious, I went to their blog and found out that this soon-to be-released tool was a custom brad maker! It turned out that they were running a contest on their blog...post what you would do with the iTop, place a blinkie on your blog and you'll be eligible to win a fantastic prize. I thought, "why not"? Well there were 62 entries and guess who was one of two winners? ME! WOOHOO! Not only did they send me the iTop, they sent ALL of the accessories they had to go with it. I'm having a blast working with this fun tool, I even made brads to put on Emily's back pack. :) OOOh..winning is fun!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations! That is a major score! I'm totally jealous! That looks like a fun tool!