Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Monday, August 24
{236/365} When Emily was little I took the learning process for granted. Yes, I was VERY excited when she learned her colors or said something new, but in my mind it was what she should have been doing at that moment...everything fell into place. The learning process for Liam is a whole different ballgame. I sort of compare it to my infertility issues. I now know EVERY little detail there is to know about eggs and fertilization..blastocysts...things I never knew or quite frankly wanted to know. But, it does change the way you look at things. Liam received a cool gift for his birthday and I loved watching him check the ins and outs of his new toy. I could actually see him learning and exploring. With Liam, nothing is a given but as long as he's learning, it's all good. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Learning and exploring IS all good for sure!!