Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday, August 23
{235/365} It's amazing what a Mom..and a baby... goes through when a child is teething. You can usually count on crankiness, moodiness, fever, poop "challenges", swollen gums, drooling and overall insanity. For the most part, this is not a fun time but something everyone must deal with. Needless to say, watching Emily's teeth fall out makes me chuckle a bit. I went through all of THAT just so you can lose the darn things? Where's the justice? ;) Tonight Emily lost her ninth...we think...tooth and was very excited. "Finally", she said..."I can eat corn on the cob!" Huh? I had no idea she wanted to eat corn on the cob! LOL This little sucker was loose for a while so I'm glad it made it's exit before school started. Tonight the Tooth Fairy will visit again leaving some money and a bit of Fairy Dust...wonder what color it will be this time? :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Gotta love that Tooth Fairy!