Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wednesday, June 24
{175/365} I've had Verizon Wireless forever. In fact, I used that carrier before it was even called Verizon! Verizon has the worst phones but the best service. AT&T is the opposite. When the iPhone first came out it was all the rage...people loved it! Frank and I knew that with all new technology, there would be bugs they would have to work out...and there were...and they did. Recently they came out with the iPhone 3Gs...a new and improved model. Although I wasn't into switching carriers, I know Frank wanted one. So for Father's Day he got the new iPhone...and I got one too. We switched and I have to admit...this small phone is the COOLEST thing I have EVER owned!! We are having a ball using it and loading in new "apps". Happy Father's Day to us!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm jealous. We have Sprint and I am hoping to get the Palm Pre. Enjoy your iPhone!!!!