Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thursday, July 9
{190/365} Yesterday afternoon I noticed Emily writing a note and cutting up small pieces of paper. At one point she put on lipstick and started kissing the paper...but I sort of just let it happen, no questions asked because she is always creating something. She mentioned that she was making something for daddy and leaving it for him to find after work. She set it all up and with the evening craziness in my house I didn't even notice what she did...until this morning. The note (in her handwriting) reads: "Dear Daddy, today is 7\8th\09\wed. I love you and miss you. Please rite [write] me and pote [put] it in frunt [front] of my room! (XOXOXOXO) Love, your little girl! Em With this she added a picture of the two of them holding hands. She gave him a few gifts as well. There is a bag labeled "a bag of kisses" and inside are the cut up pieces of paper, each with a kiss. A toy shovel from Liam, a ball from Emily and a pen from me. Last but not least a napkin that read "to daddy, I love you" and an invitation..."we have a familley [family] party on the 12th of July"...and below a big "Maybe!" Gotta love that kid!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

She is so much like my Emily at that age, it's not even funny! This is adorable, and I didn't need the translation . . . her note is very easy to read! It really is! And it's totally cute!