Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wednesday, July 22
{203/365} Emily used her high chair and crib for the longest time. While other kids were in toddler beds at two, I happily kept her in (and she stayed there) until she was three. Although I can't remember when we stopped using the high chair, I'm sure it was around the same time. Liam of course is nothing like his sister. ;) Thankfully he has yet to discover the joys of climbing out of his crib...a fact I refuse to even mention in his presence ;) The high chair on the other hand seems to be heading into the background a bit. This week for the first time he just climbed on the chair at the table instead of heading to the high chair. (He also won't be using that chair therapy anymore). I love this sweet photo of him eating like a "big boy". What makes me laugh however is the fact that his hand is blurry, proving that this kid can eat FAST when he's hungry!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

They don't stay little for long . . . do they? Cute!