Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wednesday, July 15
{196/365} At first glance it looks as if Riley is wearing a scarf in this photo. Although technically she is, the scarf was not actually placed there, it was thrown there. While outside today Emily was playing with this scarf and gave it to me to hold. In turn I wore it and when I came inside to quickly change a sleepy baby (don't wake up...please!!), I threw the scarf out into the hall. I ran downstairs with Riley close behind and realized that the scarf had landed on the pooch. It reminded me of how much lands on this dog...Cheerios, cheese, french fries...we have been known to find rice on her the day after we had it for dinner! My favorite are the scraps of paper, stickers, tape and little blue tabs (the scrappers know what these are) she wears on a daily basis. My Riley girl... such a good sport, such a great dog. :)

No comments: