Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sunday, July 26
{207/365} First the good news...by the end of the day, this room was clean. The bad news is that it took and ENTIRE day to do it! At the end of June I started noticing that Emily's room was getting more and more messy. At first it was near her desk, then it travelled to her dresser and eventually I had trouble walking from the door to her bed. I didn't have time to clean it at the time so I kept asking her to pick a few things up. Yeah right! I mentioned that she would probably get bugs (OK, that was a lie and a low blow but I was desperate) so she slept with a brighter light on at night. I mentioned that she couldn't have any play dates in her room so she said she would play in the basement. UGH!! I didn't even have a trip or a toy to hold over her head. Tomorrow she starts camp and I just couldn't take it anymore...I gave in. At least she's a good kid and has been terrific all summer. Yes, that's how I justify my defeat. ;)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh, come on! This post requires the 2nd "after" photo too!!