Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tuesday, July 28
{209/365} Four years ago when I went to my first Creating Keepsakes convention, I decided to enter a layout contest. The theme was "The Colors Of..." and I worked on my layout for months, making it quite complex . I ended up winning and it was so exciting! The prizes were great although I never did receive the check they promised (but THAT'S a long story). I took the next year off and entered the Paper Crafts card contest last year. I won that too! So this year I thought I would try one more time. To be honest, the prizes really stink now and I know I won't get my cards back (my cards are too interactive to just provide color copies)....but I enter anyway. I sort of do it to challenge myself. Tonight I'm working on the inside of the card, the outside was inspired by a card I did for the CK Camp a couple of weeks ago. I guess I sort of "scraplifted" from myself! I'll know if I won by Saturday afternoon...we'll see!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Cool!! What PC contest did you win? I'm quite the PC groupie! How fun! I hope you won!!