Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday, July 1
{182/365} Today is the half way point for my 365! 182 photos with journaling...I can't believe it!! There are a few pros and cons to this project, at least for me. CONS: I can't keep up with the scrapbook. I have the first 100 photos developed, corners rounded and sanded and that's it...no journaling! :( That said, I do have my blog which is up to date (for the most part). PROS: I'm LOVING the project, it's been more fun than I could have imagined. I admit, some days are easier than others but for the most part I haven't struggled with the photos. I really try to think it through. Obviously I have a lot to say with each photo but I love that too! Now if I can only figure out how I'll put my daily "essays" in my scrapbook! LOL So far so good...looking forward to the next 183!

No comments: