Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sunday, June 28
{179/365} I hate the summer. I've said it before and I'll say it again! Just the thought of the heat and the bugs and the sun makes me shutter! I'm also not a pool person. Emily however, loves the pool and Liam, who hasn't had many pool days, loves the bathtub. Em starts camp at the end of July so I thought I would get a little pool to tide her over for a while. After doing a bit of research I found this blow up pool (yes, I know blow ups are cheesy!!!) for a decent price. Today was one of the first hot days without rain so we pumped this baby up...and it was BIG! Bigger than we thought. It comes with blow up rings and balls and an area to throw and roll them. Emily was in heaven and stayed in this thing all day until her lips were purple! At first Liam only dipped his feet but the moment we planned on going inside, he realized it was a lot of fun in there! It will be a pain to empty...and I'm sure we'll get a hole in it soon...and I'll actually have to sit outside...but hearing the giggles of two crazy kids makes it all worth it. :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm with you. I don't like summer much either. I don't tan, I just burn and then go back to white :( I am a pool person though.