Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday, June 25
{176/365} If you are a parent you know that one of the biggest mistakes you can make is bringing your kids to Toys R Us. If they are with you keep reminding yourself that it's all your fault...because it is! I broke my own rule today and schlepped Em and Liam to the store (I was sitting on a bunch of gift certificates and it was time to cash in). I tried to contain Liam in the wagon as long as possible...and it worked...until we got to the aisle with the toddler beds and small cushy chairs. He started pointing at Elmo and Thomas and Dora...and for a kid with Autism this is a good thing! So I let him roam free with his sister and surprisingly it was a rather cute experience. He walked from chair to chair and bed to bed trying out everything. Emily was the baby wrangler and kept him contained. He got it all out of his system and then lifted his arms to be put back in the wagon. Apparently you can bring your kids to Toys R Us...but I'm not sure I will take that chance again. ;)

No comments: