Thursday, July 16, 2009

Monday, July 13
{194/365} Each summer Emily goes to day camp for four weeks. It starts towards the end of July leaving us about four weeks of unscheduled days. We love to sleep in but we also schedule play dates, go shopping, cook, play and of course we love to create...anything! This summer I wanted to try some new crafty projects which I admit, I haven't done just yet. That's why I was excited when Creating Keepsakes (online) announced that they were having a "summer camp" this week! Each day they will post new challenges, contests and recipes for us to try. Today is day one and we were challenged to create picture frames and a fabric covered cork message board. As our frames were drying and before I put together the boards, we decided to try the first recipe, "ants on a log". It was the perfect snack for Emily to put together...celery, peanut butter and raisins. She had never tried this before but gave this recipe a "thumbs up"!

No comments: