Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sunday, July 5
{186/365} About seven months ago we renovated our old kitchen giving it new life. In addition to the many changes, we replaced our flat window with a nicer garden window. The window remained unfinished until May when Frank had time to work on it. Today I found myself staring at the empty window (well, it does have Emily's bean plant there and a green vase...why? I don't know). I actually started stressing about adding plants and how many and how large or small. Then I looked beyond the window and saw Frank out there with the kids. It's not the most beautiful photo (and ignore that old swing set) but it sort of made me stop and realize that life really isn't about plants on a window sill is it? :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

You got that right! Plants on the sill don't matter at all!