Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sunday, July 19
{200/365} As a kid, I can remember a toy called "Sit 'N Spin". It was basically a large round piece of plastic with a "wheel" type thing on it. You would sit on it and sort of turn the wheel and spin around and around. As a child, somehow you can spin, only risking that dizzy feeling....which was fun of course. I don't remember when it happened...perhaps on the "teacups" at Disney World...that I realized, spinning is just not as much fun as an adult! What was once an exciting dizzy feeling, has turned to nausea never to be attempted again. Is it gravity or something?? LOL I reflected on the phenomena as I watched Emily spinning Liam on my office chair. The two of them giggled for about 10 minutes and somehow neither got sick to their stomach's!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

My girls had a sit 'n spin. They never got sick either! I think it's us as adults that have the problem!!