Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tuesday, June 23
{174/365} Today my first grader becomes a second grader. It's funny, the school year goes so slowly while you're in it, but on the last day you wonder where the time went! This morning Frank offered to take Em to school but I still got up to get her ready and give her breakfast. As she was leaving I noticed a sign on her backpack...written on a tissue with lipstick..."last day of school". I don't know when she made this sign or how she intended to keep it from ripping, but there it was. She got into the car and I yelled that I wish I had my camera because that would make the perfect photo. I was sort of bummed. :( Then Frank gets home and proudly shows me this photo he took on his new iPhone. It's the perfect shot and unlike with the "average" phone, as clear as day. Yes, there she goes...another ending to another school year.

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CUTE! Yeah for your husband and the iPhone!