Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday, July 29
{210/365} I met my friend Mindi back in college. She applied to be a dj at the campus radio station and I was the Training Director at the time...apparently I didn't let her train the first time she applied (sorry Mindi...you know I love you)! So, that's how our story began about 20 years ago. We have remained good friends throughout the years despite living far from each other. Although she's originally a Bronx girl, she lived in Florida for the longest time and recently moved to Texas! Each year she travels back East with her husband Scott and daughter Shaina, to visit family. Luckily Scott's family is in NJ and Mindi's Aunt lives a couple of towns over from me. Our visits are usually short but we'll take what we can get. Today Emily had camp but was able to spend a bit of time with Shaina before they had to leave. They had a great time playing and were both so patient posing for photos (that's what you get when your moms are obsessive scrapbookers). Liam on the other hand...not so patient! ;)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

How fun! I love Liam's pose!!