Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tuesday, November 10
{314/365} Today my Mom turns 63. While I know it's really not polite to reveal a woman's age, I think she should be proud to be so fabulous and only be 63. She's still fun and a bit crazy. She still has so much energy and loves to have a good time. She'll still get down on the floor to play with Liam or do a few rounds of "Ring Around The Rosie." She'll still take Emily to the movies and have sleep overs. We still have our amazing "Thelma and Louise" scrapbooking weekend in July. She knows how to live life to the fullest and that's the most important thing! 63 is only a number and as they say, you are only as old as you feel. If that's the case then there is no doubt, my Mom is younger than I am! ;)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Happy Birthday Jodi's mom! She's gorgeous! She sounds like a great mom and a wonderful grandmother!