Monday, December 28, 2009

Sunday, December 20
{354/365} I'm quickly realizing that just because a toy has a lot of colors or sounds or giant bells and whistles, it doesn't necessarily mean it's the most exciting toy for our kids. I remember having "Lincoln Logs" as a child and building away with such simple materials. As I wondered through Toys-R-Us last week, weaving through the aisles of "bells and whistles", I came upon a section of "Animalz". These are sweet little Eco-friendly, sustainable, recycled, hand-made, wooden toy animals that are the cutest darn things I have EVER seen! Liam took to them instantly, even giving his monkey a ride on the lions back! Being the obsessive, compulsive person that I am, I have no doubt that I will purchase several more of these farm/jungle creatures for Liam to enjoy.

No comments: