Sunday, December 27, 2009

Monday, November 30
{334/365} The last day of November can only mean one thing...December is almost here. While I know I should be excited and looking forward to the "magic" of the season, the only vision dancing in my head is the insanity of trying to get everything done! Setting up the advent box, Hanukkah on the 11th, making dozens of cookies, class parties, gingerbread houses, decorating the tree, buying and wrapping all of the gifts, trying to act jolly while anticipated the day my dad died and his birthday a few days later and then there is Christmas Day...whew! I have also decided to make a bunch of gifts, each day working on just a portion of it's semi-intricate design. I'm making twelve so far, each one similar in design yet different in content. The recipients are well worth the effort which is why I hope I can actually pull this off. :)

No comments: