Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday, December 6
{340/365} The weather in the North East has been so mild, it's hard to believe it's the month of December! That said, before we could take our deck umbrella inside, the snow began falling leaving a bit more than we expected. While this is nothing major, the first snow always has me wondering what Mother Nature has in store for us this winter. I love a good snow day and unlike most people, I always cross my fingers that we get a few each year! My town is big on sending kids to school icy roads or not, but I don't play that game. I will jump at the chance to avoid driving in such weather and keep my daughter home! Two weeks before the season is official and I can't wait to see what happens! (BTW if you are following this blog, that red pot in the center of the table is the one that refused to grow Emily's chives!!!)

No comments: