Monday, December 28, 2009

Thursday, December 10
{344/365} When Emily was born we bought a set of infant monitors. Although our rooms were right next to each other, I was always afraid I would be too tired to wake up. When Liam was born, my brother and sister-in-law bought us the video monitors which is really cool. It came in handy since we expanded the house that summer and we were now one floor above both kids. Although Emily is eight, I still have both monitors just in case she needs me in the middle of the night. I have found however that Emily likes to use it to her advantage. On several Saturday mornings while I tried to sleep in, I would hear loudly, "I wonder if Mom is up yet??" This morning was my favorite..."attention mommy...I'm having a clothing dilemma and I don't know what to wear to school. Please come down soon and help me." I have to admit, when I bought those monitors eight years ago I had no idea what I was in for. ;)

No comments: