Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tuesday, December 8
{342/365} The December holidays are here and the wall is changing. It's not quite organized just yet but this is how it looks so far. I've had a lot of fun looking for seasonal items this year and lucking out at Target! I was able to purchase the Peace sign as well as my cute metal Santa, snowman, owl and hanging reindeer. I also found an adorable "days 'till Christmas" figure where you change the little numbers each day. I purchased a second, painted it and now I also have a "days 'till Hanukkah" figure! My favorite however is the Christmas tree to the left with all of the hanging plaques. This was made by my friend Kristen and sold with Lusya at one of their craft fairs. I love it and just couldn't resist buying it because it's oh, so...scrapbooky!

No comments: