Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thursday, December 3rd
{337/365} I'm not sure if it's obvious, but Emily really wanted the Glee soundtrack. ;) Being a former "show choir" girl myself, I took a liking to the show the first time I saw it. It wasn't until mid-season when Kurt lip-synced "All the Single Ladies," that Emily realized the show was worth watching. While I realize the subject matter is of a more mature nature, Emily's interest really lies in the music and who is singing what song. I get a kick out of the remakes and hearing some AMAZING singers! So, for purely selfish reasons I popped the Glee soundtracks into the Santa grab bag boxes knowing Emily would choose them fairly quickly. ;) I was right and in the past hour we've already listened to the Rachel/Kurt version of "Defying Gravity" seven times. I suspect she'll go for seven more...

No comments: