Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday, August 18
{230/365} My kids love to eat. For them however it's not so much the quality as it is the quantity...variety is lacking...big time! While Emily has a few more items on her personal menu, for the most part the two of them drive me crazy when it comes to mealtime. Liam used to eat a lot of different foods and now he refuses almost everything! Emily has gotten better but still have very picky moments. Today it seemed as if the two of them didn't stop for a moment, in fact this photo shows them eating their second dinner! I thought perhaps they just wanted a light snack but clearly another meal was required. I definitely need to work on their food choices but for now I'm just grateful that they eat anything...even if it's six times a day! Little grazers! ;)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I don't miss the picky eating period! My youngest can still be a little picky, but for the most part, we're all on the same page now . . . thank goodness! Anyway, feed those hungry grazers!!