Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday, August 14
{226/365} About two months ago I considered having a party for Liam's birthday. Nothing big, just a little something in a play place with the old preschool crew. My friend Kristen's son was born a week after Liam, so a double party was in order. Of course the summer zoomed by and nothing was planned. A few days ago my friend Lusya called and told me she wanted to come over to celebrate...party or no party! How could I say no? Kristen unfortunately wasn't available but I decided to get some festive "Thomas The Tank Engine" party supplies anyway...and make a cake....it would be a small party but who cares? Well, at the last minute Kristen's plans changed and we got part of the group together. Although everone wasn't there, the kids had a great time and Liam had a very happy-day-before-his-birthday! :)

No comments: