Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sunday, August 9
{221/365} At the end of June I bought Liam a Thomas the Tank "computer" to replace Emily's Disney Princess computer. It's not the pink that bothered me, it was the fact that he couldn't open it himself and would literally hurl the thing at me when he needed help! His new computer was easy to open, yet we quickly realized he couldn't do much with it. For Liam, the most exciting thing was banging on buttons and listening to the Thomas theme over and over again. Just add that to the toys-we-could-have-lived-without pile. ;) Ironically, while looking for Thomas gifts for my friend's son, I came across this terrific "Handy Manny" computer. It was easy to open AND in addition to the "normal" computer games, it came with a hammer and screwdriver and areas with screws and pegs. These activities were so much more appropriate. So, birthday gift #2...a new computer and in addition to a few other gifts, my friend's son will now inherit one ever so slightly used Thomas computer. ;)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I think that's the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face! This computer looks like a WINNER!