Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tuesday, August 4
{216/365} Before renovating our kitchen, our "recycle bin" consisted of a bag hanging on the basement doorknob. We now have nice recycle bins where we can separate paper from the plastic. The only negative is that my curious little boy LOVES to open the pantry door and check out what's inside. Every so often I'll find an empty, crushed soda bottle or juice bottle in the living room or a flattened cardboard box in the dining room. Yes, it's all fun and games for Liam! Tonight as I was cleaning, Liam was rummaging through the recyclables as usual. When I heard a "clanging" sound I turned around to see my (almost) two year old taking a swig of his daddy's recycled Guinness bottle. I missed that shot but I think this is almost as good. No, Frank doesn't drink that much but I guess when he does, Liam pays attention. ;)