Friday, August 28, 2009

Wednesday, August 19
{231/365} I cannot believe Emily's fourth year at Lindgren is coming to an end. Each year they have "Parent's Day" the second to last day of camp. Each year I take a photo near her cubby, near the art area and around the camp. Each year I sit and watch Emily hang out in the water and try to get all of those "scrapable" shots. This year however was special...this year I actually saw Emily swim! For the past few years she would basically jump up and down in the smaller "baby" pool but this year she was in the main pool, head under water, going from side to side. She's not able to swim in the deep end just yet, but I was very proud of her accomplishments. Now I think I have to find a place she can practice during the school year, this way she can keep up the good work! :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

That's a huge accomplishment! Way to go!