Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wednesday, August 5
{217/365} Despite having a sore throat and feeling totally gross today, I had to do some shopping. I have some kids birthdays and baby showers coming up so I had to get moving! I dragged all of the gifts into the basement wanting to wrap everything while I had a few free moments. Riley on the other hand, who spent the morning alone, wanted a bit of attention. Each time I would lay out a piece of wrapping paper, my pooch would proceed to sprawl across it as if wanting to get wrapped herself. ;) I also wasted a lot of tape because each piece had a lovely golden piece of fur attached to it. So I'm thinking, next time I may want to haul the entire load upstairs and just wrap everything on the dining room table!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love seeing Riley at the picture of the day! She's looking at the camera like . . . "what? what's the problem?" She's so CUTE!!