Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sunday, August 16
{228/365} Frank and I are both the oldest "kids" in our families. Frank has two younger sisters and a brother and I have two younger brothers. We were the first to get married and although both of my brothers are married, and so is one of his sisters, we have the only grandchildren. That's all about to change when my Sister-In-Law Michelle and her husband, Keith have their first baby in September (or if she's anything like me...August) ;) Emily is excited to have her 1st, first cousin and I'll get to be an Aunt! Today was Michelle's baby shower (my Mother-In-Law is in the background) and we had a great time. Emily was helpful as always, stepping in as the assistant gift opener! :) So, the party is over and now we sit back and wait for the big day. Although Michelle and Keith's lives will completely change, what an amazing new adventure it will be!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

FUN! That will be very exciting for your entire family!