Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday, August 13
{225/365} They say that in time you start to look like your dog. I wonder if you start to act like your dog as well?? The other day I posted a photo of Riley sitting on the paper I was using to wrap gifts. I could hardly get anything done because she wanted in on the action! Why the comparison between man and dog? About two weeks ago I heard a loud CRASH, only to find the closet shelf in my office had completely collapsed. After assessing the situation, I decided that another shelf was out and those metal storage cubes were in. I decided to start putting them together today when who decides he wants to "help"? Liam decided this *almost* finished cube was now his new play house. He then handed me another piece so I can build a second story AND grabbed two small blankets from his room to make the area more cozy! Seriously! Needless to say, I got nothing done but Liam is enjoying his new condo. ;)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Liam has vision! He's going to be an architect!! He is so stinkin' cute!