Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Saturday, August 1
{213/365} My Mom is by far my biggest fan. She is my biggest supporter and the one I go to if I'm in a creative pickle! About six or seven years ago I found the Memories Expo in NJ and I thought it would be fun if my Mom and I went scrapping for the weekend. Although she's not a scrapper, she's so creative and it was a great excuse to have a couple of days together. Our little weekend evolved into a 2 1/2 hour drive and a three day weekend at Valley Forge! In each class we work on a project together and I bring the second one home...it's strange but we love it! I've submitted three layouts/cards in four years and won each time. Before handing anything in, my Mom is sure to parade my submission around for all to see (I try to hide when she does this). Each time I won she screamed and cheered and always made sure we had a photo together. Although the prizes are pretty bad and fewer and fewer people submit projects each year, my Mom is still proud to show me off. Yep, my biggest fan. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

How sweet! She's your groupie!! That's awesome! CUTE card!