Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday, August 21
{233/365} One Saturday night about four months ago, Emily asked if she could have a "sleepover" in my bedroom. I said she could and she was so excited! She asks me just about every weekend, sometimes I say yes, sometimes no but when she's in there it's like a mini adventure for her! Tonight Frank is working very late, (he often does on Fridays) so I let Em sleep in our room. I still had things to do so when I got upstairs she was already asleep. There she was snuggled in her sleeping bag, Nemo (stuffed animal of the week) tucked in by her side and a drink just in case she gets thirsty. It's moments like this when I can't believe she's mine and I try to take it all in. She's getting older but she's still young enough to find sleeping in my room with a little stuffed fish exciting. I'm so grateful for these moments and never take them for granted. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

That is totally adorable! I love how Nemo is all tucked in!!